With Mother’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to celebrate Mum like never before!
We’ve been shopping to find some of the best gift ideas for mum… Of course they all have a little nautical inspiration, but it’s a timeless concept, so why not indulge in a little nautical love!!
We’ve selected our top picks and ideas to make mum’s day!!
1. Personalised Nautical Wine Glasses – We all know how hard mum works, so at the end of the day that glass of wine seems well-deserved. With these personalised Nautical Wine Glasses, mum can sip her favourite chilled wine in a coastal-inspired engraved wine glass. Personalise a set of 4 glasses with some engraving and mum will feel like she is sailing an endless ocean next time she sits down to indulge in her favourite wine. Don’t forget to include her favourite bottle for that added special touch!
2. Sea of Love Message in a Bottle – Remembering it’s the thought that counts shower mum in a sea of loving words! Send your personal special message in a bottle to create something unique and sentimental for mum. This unique gift is truly from the heart and your personal message can be printed, rolled into a scroll and placed inside a bottle of sand. It will truly emulate a feeling of a “bottle washed ashore” and will be a gift mum will cherish for a lifetime.
3. Experience Vivid on Sydney Harbour – For the mum who loves an experience, it’s all about spending quality time with family and friends – a harbour cruise to take in the Sydney sights and the lights of Vivid Sydney could be just the perfect gift idea! Select a night to visit the Vivid Sydney festival, which commences late May and runs to mid June, and enjoy the water together with the beautiful light display. Share an intimate cruising experience with mum aboard a beautiful catamaran and make your night even more special by stopping off for a fancy seafood dinner before boarding the vessel. Discover more about this 5-star experience.
4. Nautical Fashion – For the mum who loves to be in style, consider a nautical fashion piece for her wardrobe or a beautiful accessory. Whether it be that sassy pair of shoes, a trendy nautical inspired jacket or something a bit more subtle with those timeless navy blue and white strips, mum will sure be on trend when she heads out for the day. Start by browsing the catalogues of some her favourite fashion brands and no doubt you will soon come across a nautical inspired piece. It’s a staple item for those mums that love to be in style!
5. Summer Accessories – Does your mum love to be outdoors and get in the water? Spruce up her outdoor accessories and sporting equipment with some summer coastal inspiration and stock her up with those things that you know she uses and loves! Compile a beach towel and bag, some sunnies, a paddle or two and why not go big and purchase her that paddle board or kayak that you know she’s been eyeing for some time? It’ll be a great new hobby for her and will keep her fit, healthy and happy – who knows she may even let you borrow her new toy sometime!
We’re hoping that some of these gift ideas float your boat and are suitable for your special mum! Feel free to add your nautical gift ideas to the comments below, as we would love to hear them.
Wishing all mums a very HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!